Most of Lake City city limits is within the provision of Entergy© as the electricity provider, with a few streets as exceptions. Much of the rural area surrounding Lake City falls under Craighead Electric Cooperative Corporation©. Click on the links below to visit each respective web-site. Contact Lake City City Hall for general questions.
Lake City is within the provision of Black hills Energy (formerly Arkansas Western Gas) as the natural gas provider. Click on the links below to visit their web-site. Contact Lake City City Hall for general questions.
Sanitation, Waste & Recycling
- Recycling pickup is early AM on Wednesday contact City Hall
- Residential trash pickups Monday and Wednesday Business trash pick up Friday, call City Hall for more information
- For Garbage complaints Contact City Hall
Superintendent: Jerry Lamar
Applications for water service may be opened or changed between 8:00 am and 5:00pm, Monday thru Friday (except holidays)
In completing the application for water service, new customers will need:
- A $100 .00 connections fee. It is required to be paid in full at the time of application.
- Proof of identification- picture ID (driver's license) and social security card required
Water bills are due by the 18th of the month. Shutoffs are on the 25th of the month. A reconnect fee is charged after the 25th.
Only one payment arrangement per/calendar year.
We offer bank drafts for water bills. Forms can be filled out at City Hall water department.
Water bills can also be paid online.